Wednesday 13 July 2011

Ricky Walden





DOB:11/11/1982
Status:Professional
Nationality:England
Birthplace:Chester
Residence:Bagillt, Wales
Partner:Girlfriend, Natalie
Children:None
School:Fflint High School
Qualifications:Um, no I didn't do any exams.
Started At:Sealand Leisure in Queensferry in North Wales
Biggest Influence:My parents have always supported me and encouraged me to keep working at my game
Club:Chester Snooker Centre
Turned Pro:2001
Best Ranking:20
Career High Amateur:Winning the Shanghai Masters and beating Ronnie in the final made it really special.
Career High Professional:I won the world under-21 in Scotland in 2000.
Proudest Moment:Lifting the trophy in China and thinking about all my friends and family watching on tv back home.
Worst Moment:Losing in the final qualifying round of the world championship three times.
Player admire the most:Ronnie is the best of all time in my opinion, so I would have to say him.
Highest Break:147
Where:I have made almost 100 of them but never in a professional tournament
YearTournamentAchievement
2000WinnerWorld Under-21
2008Shanghai MastersChampion
2008WinnerBelgian Open
2008Winner6-Red International Challenge
2009Betfred.com World ChampionshipLast 32


Ricky is 6' 4" tall which is very tall for a snooker player, he is easy to spot as he holds him self in a very crouhed position.

1 comment: