Tuesday 5 July 2011

Andrew Pagett



DOB:25/04/1982
Status:Professional
Nationality:Wales
Birthplace:Newport
Residence:Blackwood, Wales
Partner:Single
Children:I have two beautiful daughters
School:Pontllanfraith Comprehensive

Started playing:1997-1-01
Started At:Teds Snooker Hall in Blackwood
Biggest Influence:Mark Williams
Club:The Emporium in Bargoed
Career High Amateur:Reaching the final of the European Championship in 2003.
Career High Professional:Winning my first match so far, but I hope it gets better than that.
Proudest Moment:Becoming Welsh Champion.
Worst Moment:Losing in the final of the European Championship in 2003.
Funniest Moment:Seeing David Donovan snap his cue was pretty funny.
Player admire the most:Mark Williams, because he is my bestest friend and he loves me.
Highest Break:147
Where:The Emporium in Bargoed
Event:Practice
Against Who:Mark Williams
Cue type:3 piece
Cue make:MAST by Trevor White
Shaft material:Ash
Butt material:Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment