Tuesday 12 July 2011

Judd Trump


DOB:21/08/1989
Status:Professional
Nationality:England
Birthplace:Bristol, England
Residence:Bristol, England
Partner:None
Children:None
School:Hartcliffe in Bristol
Qualifications:I did all my GCSE exams, but wouldn't say I had any qualifications.
Started playing:1996-1-01
Started At:Keynsham Snooker Centre
Biggest Influence:My Dad, Steve
Club:Keynasham Snooker Centre
Turned Pro:2005-1-01
Career High Amateur:Making a 147 in a junior tournament when I was 14.
Career High Professional:Reaching the semi-final at the 2008 Grand Prix in Glasgow.
Worst Moment:Losing in the UK Championship in 2008. I just played really badly, probably the worst I have played at a finals venue.
Funniest Moment:I've had lots of funny moments with Adam Duffy, but nothing to do with snooker.
Player admire the most:I guess I would have to say Ronnie. He is just so relaxed when he is out there playing - as if he is just practising.
Highest Break:147
Where:I have had lots of them now - the forst was in Coalville Snooker Centre
Event:An under-16 event
Against Who:I can't remember that far back  

2011- winner of the china Open and runner up of the Betfred.com world championship 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment